Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Gospel: Take It or Leave It.

Over the years, I've had thousands of people, including hundreds of preachers unfriend me or unsubscribe from my teachings, and I have a pretty good idea why in many cases.

1.) They don't like my strong statements against false doctrines. They have an ecumenical mindset that believes people can be saved whether or not their core doctrines are Biblical. I do not, and can prove it again and again scripturally.

2.) They don't like my anti-Trinitarian, pro-Oneness, Jesus' name, Holy Ghost tongue-talking position. They don't believe that it is important what you believe about the Godhead. They ignorantly think that it makes no difference whether you believe God is ONE LORD or THREE. They don't think water baptism in Jesus' name is necessary, but it is. They don't think that Holy Ghost tongue-talking is necessary, but it is. I can and have proved all these doctrines over and over again. They just don't want to hear it.

3.) They don't like my strong holiness preaching. They think I'm too hard, too "legalistic," or they believe that I'm preaching salvation by works. I am not. I am preaching separation from the world and holiness unto the LORD, and I will not back down. From Genesis to Revelation, God calls His people to holiness.

4.) They don't like my Post-Tribulation prophecy teachings. They believe that Jesus will rapture all the Church out of the world before the Great Tribulation. I do not. The Bible is no more ambiguous about this than any other doctrine. It is NOT unknowable, but is extremely and explicitly clear in the scriptures. I preach and teach the Post-Tribulation rapture because that is what the Bible teaches, and I am under a divine mandate to preach "all the counsel of God."

5.) They don't like me preaching against organized sports or TV or HAIR issues or immodest clothes or gender-confusion. Fifty years ago, every major evangelical denomination condemned organized sports, TV, immodesty and homosexuality. Now, none do. But those things are MORE WRONG TODAY than they were ever perceived to be. Christianity is being DESTROYED in very large part by "Christian" obsessions with sports, movies, TV, immodesty and gender issues than ever before. I will never change my position against these things because they are emptying out true Churches around the world. I will NEVER believe they are good for Christians, because they are not. We must hold a Biblical stance on EVERY issue of life.

6.) They don't like me preaching all the time on every subject in the Bible. They think I'm just a wild-eyed religious fanatic. They are right.

I believe that true Biblical Christianity - Apostolic Pentecostal Holiness Christianity - Deuteronomy 6:4, John 3:3-7, Acts 2:38, Hebrews 12:14 Christianity - is the ONLY way to God. I do not believe you can be saved by any one of a thousand different Gospels. There is only one way. There never has been more than one way, and never will be more than one way. Without true and full repentance, water baptism in the name of Jesus for the remission of sins, and the Spirit-birth of the baptism of the Holy Ghost speaking in tongues, and holiness "without which no man shall see the Lord," nobody will be saved.

There are many millions of Oneness, Apostolic, Pentecostal, Holiness believers around the world who would agree with my conclusions here. I'm not afraid of being branded narrow-minded, heretical or cultish. I've studied the Bible and preached and taught and written extensively on everything in that Holy Book for decades and I am perfectly convinced that the Oneness, Apostolic, Pentecostal, Holiness Church in these modern times is the closest thing you will find on earth to the original New Testament Church, and all who contradict it are frauds.

So those who unfriend me or unsubscribe to my teachings can just believe whatever they want to believe. I feel genuinely sorry for them and their hard hearts, deaf ears and blind eyes. But I must not and will not be discouraged because they have tuned me out. Somebody else will listen. I'm here to deal my bread to the HUNGRY (Isaiah 58). And I KNOW there are multitudes of hungry hearts yet to be reached. Whosoever will, let him come.