Monday, February 2, 2015

Martin Indyk - Friend of Foe of Israel?

Martin Indyk - Friend or Foe of Israel?
Sometime in 2000 or 2001 (I can't remember), I woke up in the middle of the night with the name "MARTIN INDYK" on my mind. To the best of my knowledge, I had never heard that name before. I had absolutely no idea who he might be. At four o'clock in the morning, I got out of bed and went to my desk and turned on my computer. I started searching for that name to see who he might be. I did not even know how to spell the name, and had to search several spellings before I came up with the right one. Then I found him. Martin Indyk was President Bill Clinton's AMBASSADOR to ISRAEL. He was a London-born, Australian-raised JEW who emigrated to the United States in 1993. Having been educated in international diplomacy, serving as adviser to former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, and actually having lived on a Jewish Kibbutz in Israel during the 1967 war, he was long considered a champion for the Jewish cause. Indyk has an impressive resume, and has worked in many high-profile international roles as a pro-Israel advocate.

But that was THEN. This is NOW. Recently, Indyk has worked closely with President Barack Hussein Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry in clearly pro-Palestinian negotiations. He has become an outspoken critic of Israel's handling of the two-state solution negotiations. Indyk is also the Director of Foreign Policy at the Brookings Institute in Washington D.C., which has reportedly received millions of dollars in funding from the wealthy sheiks in Qatar to promote pro-Islamic, pro-Palestinian policies in current Middle East negotiations.

In a nutshell, it appears that Martin Indyk may have become one of Israel's worst enemies. He is a very influential person in Washington, and has been harshly criticized in Israel for his Chairmanship of the New Israel Fund, an organization that has been criticized for supporting organizations that seek to harm the Jewish State.

Therefore, I have decided to keep my eyes on Martin Indyk. He appears to be a modern-day Balaam; a sell-out to the enemy. This man could end up being a major player in the fulfilling of Bible prophecies concerning the coming "consummation" of Israel during the Great Tribulation. I cannot help but wonder if Martin Indyk may become an accessory to the crime of installing the Assyrian Man of Sin in Jerusalem - the man who will ultimately commit the prophesied Abomination of Desolation. Maybe. Maybe not. I'm watching this guy carefully.

******************************************************
UPDATE: Monday, February 16, 2015 - (Two weeks after writing this article)
******************************************************

Follow this ARTICLE from the Jerusalem Post published today:
"Indyk: Get ready for UNSC Resolution"



- - -



For thousands of pages of FREE Bible Studies on every subject, including PROPHECIES about the last days, visit kenraggio.com now!