Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I Declare Holy War on the "Pre-Tribulation Rapture" Heresy

I declare holy war on the erroneous "Pre-Tribulation Rapture" teaching. It is the majority opinion of modern Christianity, but never in history did the majority opinion take precedence over the written Word of God.

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged," Romans 3:4.

You will be JUDGED by Almighty God for all your sayings, and if your sayings have contradicted HIS WORD, you will not overcome. You will only be justified if you have taken GOD'S position.

There is NOTHING OPTIONAL about what we believe about the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. We do not have the luxury of interpreting scriptures any way we want to. It is NOT ACCEPTABLE to offer multiple alternatives to Bible prophecies. It is foolish to believe that it is not a life-or-death, Heaven-or-Hell issue. Those who say, "I'm PAN-TRIB!! I believe it will all PAN out!" are mockers. They mock the TRUTH of the matter.

The pre-trib heresy casually dismisses hundreds of prophecies that pertain to the last days. The pre-trib heresy leads men to believe that they have absolutely nothing to concern themselves with because Jesus will RAPTURE them out of the world before any of these prophesied events come upon the earth. Well, that is a lie. That is not true. Jesus will NOT rapture us out of here before the great falling away, the Confirmation of the Covenant, the building of the Third Temple, the rise of the Man of Sin, the 144,000 sealed, the Abomination of Desolation, the Two Witnesses appear, the Mark of the Beast, the Great Tribulation, the Sixth Trumpet War, and many other prophecies.

"ALL SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be PERFECT [complete], throughly furnished unto all good works," 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

The Pre-Trib "doctrine" leaves an entire generation mentally, physically and spiritually unprepared for the horrifying events that the Bible is explicitly clear will soon come upon the earth.

For that, and many other reasons, I will viciously fight against the errors that are deluding and deceiving this generation.

I know that I am exposing myself to the wrath of every Pre-Tribber on earth, but I am already accustomed to the WRATH of TRINITARIANS who hate me, and ETERNAL SECURITY CALVINISTS who hate me, and HYPER-GRACE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE people who hate me, and ANTI-PENTECOSTALS who hate me, CESSATIONISTS who hate me, ECUMENICALS who hate me, ROMAN CATHOLICS who hate me, and a whole bunch of other people who just hate me for general purposes. :)

When you stand up for BIBLE Truth, you invariably must incur the wrath of any and all who do not subscribe to Bible Truth. That just goes with the territory, like it or not. In sober reality, the detractors have no more right to preach their position than I have a God-given right AND responsibility to preach what I see in the Word. "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin," James 4:17.

We must not be afraid of the faces of men.The fight is of the same order as ONENESS vs TRINITY, Titles vs. the NAME of JESUS, sinner's prayer vs. New Birth, "accepting Christ" vs. Holy Ghost baptism, Legalism vs. Holiness, and more. We used to declare war on those battlefronts, (although fewer and fewer now fight as they should for those truths, too.). TRUTH must be declared and defended until Jesus comes.

So, I learned long ago to just stand for the Truth, and let the chips fall where they may. In sober reality, the detractors have no more right to preach their position than I have a God-given right AND responsibility to preach what I see in the Word. We must not be afraid of the faces of men.

Sometimes I feel like an old Vietnam vet. I would be happy if someone would give me my discharge papers, but I know that is not likely to happen anytime soon, so I just stay on the battleground and try my best to fight like a good soldier. "Is there not a cause?" TRUTH is the cause.

Here is what the BIBLE says about the FIRST RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH.

WHEN WILL THE RAPTURE TAKE PLACE?

Many proofs of the POST-TRIBULATION RAPTURE

READ ALSO: THE DAY OF WRATH