Saturday, February 22, 2014

I'm A Oneness Pentecostal. That means...

1. I believe in the Oneness of God, while the rest of "Christianity" believes in a Trinity.

2. I believe in Jesus' name baptism, while the rest of "Christianity" baptizes in titles, and refuses to baptize in Jesus' name.

3. I believe in the essentiality of the baptism of the Holy Ghost and speaking in other tongues, while the vast majority of all "Christianity" do not speak in tongues, and most of them think it is of the devil.

4. I believe in a lifestyle of holiness and separation from the world, while most of Christianity is growing increasingly intolerant of ANY RULES whatsoever, preaching the hyperist hyper-grace the world has ever known.

So.. that also means that I am a very determined Christian, to swim against the current, and feel the endless opposition of nearly everyone around me. I have asked myself a million times if I am absolutely sure that what I believe is right, because I don't want to be painting myself in a corner unnecessarily, or bring unnecessary hardship on myself. But every time, after DECADES of searching, studying, praying, and re-consecrating myself, I come up with the same conclusion:

What I believe is exactly right. I am not in error. I am not a heretic. Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal Holiness is the New Testament Church. All the rest are wrong. So even if the ENTIRE WORLD is Trinitarian, I will keep on being Oneness. Even if the ENTIRE WORLD baptizes in titles, I will baptize in Jesus' name. Even if the ENTIRE WORLD is Baptist, I'm going to keep on talking in tongues. Even if the ENTIRE WORLD says that holiness is legalism, bondage and spiritual abuse, I'm going to keep on preaching and practicing the holy lifestyle.

So, there. That's just the way it's got to be.

The Early Church was Absolutely, Unequivocally NOT Trinitarian


- - -


For thousands of pages of FREE Bible Studies on every subject, including PROPHECIES about the last days, visit kenraggio.com now!